Hardware Limited One-Year Warranty for LED Cabinet Products
PLEASE RETAIN PROOF OF PURCHASE
One World LED (OWLED) warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) year after the original date of purchase. During this period, OWLED will, at its option, either replace a defective product(s)/part(s) of the hardware with a new/rebuilt product OR repair it at no extra charge as stated below. The product(s)/part(s) that are replaced become property of OWLED.
This hardware warranty is provided to the distributor only and is not transferrable to any third party. In order to make a warranty claim, distributor must return faulty hardware (at their own cost of access to and diagnosis of fault) to the factory. This warranty does not include labour costs for the diagnosis and rectification of faults on-site.
This hardware warranty is void if the product is modified, altered, or abused in use.
ONE WORLD LED HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER EXPRESS/IMPLIED WARRANTIES FOR THIS PRODUCT, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCAHNTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARITCULAR PURPOSE.
- Faults that have occurred by OWLED products as a result of defective manufacture, workmanship, or quality
- Return shipping cost of replacement parts to Distributor (or, if agreed, the Distributor’s Client)
- Remote technical service and support given to Distributor to diagnose and rectify fault
OWLED does not warrant that the operation of this hardware product will be without interruption or error-free. This Hardware Warranty does not extend to any product from which the serial number has been removed or that has been damaged or rendered defective as a result of:
- Accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, contamination, improper maintenance, or other external causes
- Failures attributed to compromise of cabinet operation by fabrications/structures built around cabinet that do not adequately accommodate for airflow and/or allow water to enter the display
- Operation outside published operating specifications of the product, including improper environment, excessive or inadequate heating or cooling or electrical power failures, surges, or other irregularities
Improper site preparation or maintenance
- Any use other than ordinary commercial/industrial application
- Virus infection
- Loss or damage in transit
- Repair, modification, improper adjustment, or installation of options or parts by anyone other than:
- Authorised Distributor service personnel,
- Your own installation of end-user replaceable OWLED or OWLED approved parts
- Labour costs for diagnosis and installation of faulty parts is billed at $100/hour by OWLED to the distributor, who is advised to forward this bill to the client for $125/hour or more, should it choose
- Parts excluded from warranty cover are billable
- If the distributor wishes to waive this fee, they must perform diagnosis and servicing themselves (via the training we provide) and return the parts to us
For additional maintenance and support coverage, please refer to OWLED “Additional Hardware & Servicing Agreement”. We strongly advise this be closely reviewed and communicated in detail to clients to avoid dissatisfaction as a result of setting unrealistically high expectations for maintenance and/or serviceability. Digital display systems require reasonable ongoing care for their continuous operation, similar to most other hardware machinery or equipment.